The DA2 achieves four levels of precisions via the “Catalyst” correction services, an archives accuracy from 60cm, though to 30cm, 10cm, and down to 1cm.
Both annual and month subscriptions are available, as well as high accuracy on demand options.
- When a subscription has been purchased it will first need to be activated online via the Trimble License manager website.
Trimble License Manager: https://license-manager.trimble.com/
- Log into the license manager using your Trimble ID.
- You will now be viewing the manager home page; this is where your Subscriptions to Trimble products and software will live.
- Scroll down until you find the subscription you want to make active.
- Press the “Drop-Down Arrow” to assign a subscription to an existing user.
- If no users have been made, press the “Person Icon” to create a new user.
- Follow the prompts to fill in the required information, and press “Assign New User” when completed. (Note: A Trimble ID is needed the Email field, or catalyst will not work with the user).
When completed the subscription should now be applied to the user. (Note: Subscriptions can take a couple of moments to activate and show on your device).
Log out and back into the Trimble Software, and your subscription will now be active and ready for use.