Supported Vector Layers
A user can import data into the Trimble Connect map workspace in the following file formats:
- Shapefile – Import one or more Shapefiles, contained in a .zip file. Point, line, and polygon features will be imported. Other feature types, including multipoint, annotations and dimensions will not be imported.
- Esri File Geodatabase – Point, line, and polygon features will be imported. Other feature types, including multipoint, annotations and dimensions will not be imported.
- KML or KMZ – Created from Google Earth.
Raster data is not compatible with TerraFlex.
Activate Vector Layers in TerraFlex
The Vector Layer option is still a beta feature in TerraFlex and has not been officially released, however Trimble allows users to enable this feature by inputting a command code.
To activate Vector Layers in TerraFlex:
1. Sign-in to TerraFlex
2. On the home screen, go to the 3- bar menu and select the About menu
3. Tap on the Software Version number 7 times
4. This will enable a dialog box where you can enter the following command: vectorlayers on
5. Once entered, click the Confirm button
6. Restart Terraflex and then select the project you are working in
7. Go to the Map view and click on the 3-dot menu. There will now be a Vector Layers option.