- Windows PC
- Data Transfer Utility. Download Page
- S Series Instrument Cable
- Connect your Dini to your PC via the S Series Instrument Cable
- Turn on your Dini
- Open the Data Transfer Utility on your PC
- Select Devices
- Select New
- Scroll down until you see "Trimble DiNi (USB) Device"
- Press OK
- Give it a name of "DiNi USB"
- Press Finish
- Select Close
- From the device drop down select DiNi USB
- Press Connect. Once you have a successful connection it will say so on the top right.
- Press the Receive Tab then Add
- Select Browse to choose a destination to store the data.
- Select the jobs you wish to transfer.
- Press Open
- Press Transfer All
- Once the transfer is complete you will be greeted by the following screen:
For additional information or assistance, contact 1800 800 874 or email email@example.com