To ensure that location sharing is turned on in Trimble Mobile Manager:
1. In Trimble Mobile Manager, tap the three-bar menu and select Application settings.
2. In the Share location tile, tap SETUP. Trimble Mobile Manager opens the Apps / Settings screen.
3. Enable Developer options on your Android phone or tablet. To do this, go to About phone and tap on Build number 7 times. The Developer options menu will now appear in your Settings menu.
4. In the Developer options screen, tap Select mock location app and then tap Trimble Mobile Manager to select it as the application to provide locations to your device.
5. Close the Apps / Settings screen.
6. In Trimble Mobile Manager, tap the Back button on your device to return to the Application settings.
7. In the Share location tile, tap the switch to enable Share positions mode.
8. Disable battery optimization for Trimble Mobile Manager.