To update the frequencies of your TDL radio you will need the following items:
- TDL Radio
- TDL Programming Cable
- TDL Power Supply
- Serial to USB adapter
- TDL CONF Program. Download from: TDLCONF Software v4.22
- .frq file provided to you by UPG. UPG can only create a .frq file once you have produced a valid ACMA radio license.
- Connect everything together and make sure your TDL is on.
- Plug it into a windows computer.
- Open Device Manager on your PC. You can search for it in the search bar near the start button.
- Go to Ports
- Scroll down until you see the USB Serial Port and take note of which COM port is being used (in this instance it is COM44)
- Open TDLCONF and press Connect
- The following settings should be selected aside from the port. The port will be whatever was determined in step 5.
- Press OK
- Press Yes if a dialog box appears.
- Select the Frequencies tab.
- Press Import and navigate to the .frq file that was provided to you by UPG.
- Press Program.
- Press Yes on the dialog box that appears.
- The below dialog box will appear once it is successfully programmed. Press OK
- Double check on the TDL itself to see if the programmed settings appear.
For additional information or assistance, contact 1800 800 874 or email email@example.com